Friday 27 October 2017

Cute Purple Dragon

Hi everyone. My life is busy, busy, busy at the moment. Between work and Happy Little Stampers there isn't much else happening! I have only 10 more sleeps until I leave for the UK so I am very excited about that!

I received a fun stamp set and dies in the mail a couple of days ago and wanted to create something quick before I fly off for work this afternoon.


I embossed my dragon on to watercolour paper and coloured him with my Zig Markers. I added some white dots using a gel pen and then covered him with wink of stella.


I embossed the sentiment and created my background by blending Dusty Concord Distress Ink and then flicking some water over the top. 

The sequins and stars were the finishing touch. Easy!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

(I used purple/free/sequins)




Daisy Chain Challenges - Happy Birthday
Mix it Up Challenges - Anything Goes + option of Watercolouring

Thanks for popping in today! xx

11 comments:

  1. This is just darling. Cutest little dragon and love the background. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, I love the design. The little dragon is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the a2z Scrapbooking Blog's October "Watercolor" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, a2z DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Kylie - love the purple! And that guy is just soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at A2Z for our October Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love that dreamy background! Thanks for linking up to our Watercolor challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet and I love the colours you’ve used too, fab
    Thanks for joining us at the Rubber Dance blog
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! How cute is that! Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance challenge! xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable especially with the wink of stella and dots applied to him, gives him tons of character and the background is charming x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kylie, this is so darling! I love the sentiment! beautiful water drops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful and sweet and charming card. Adorable image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kylie I wish I could fly as well as this darling purple cutie - I'd love to meet you in the UK! HUgs for Sandie, please? You are so excellent at delivering messages! xx an extra for you! xx
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.